- CHeck for no cold air. System low with no signs of leaking
- Removed door panel, cleaned & lubed moving parts. Crank operates smoothly now
- Found recirc door motor to be faulty. Customer declined repairs
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with R-134 freon. Test system performance. * Ultravoilet dye has been added to system.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset any maintenance reminders.
Richard B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/23/2022