- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Decarboned engine and added fuel injector cleaner
- drain and fill front & rear differential. Drain and fill transfer case.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle. Reset any maintenance reminders.
- Replace radiator, thermostat fill and bleed coolant. Test drive vehicle.
- Replace spark plugs
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: Flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter.
Brad R. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/18/2020