CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-22T22:00:38+00:002007 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-22T22:00:38+00:00
- Replace tensioner and drive belt.
- Replace front right wheel bearing assembly.
- Replace upper and lower control arm/ ball joint assembly
- Replace left outer tie rod end.
- Replace front and rear shocks.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle.
Niels B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/21/2019